Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Living the Green Life

I really really try to live a greener life. In my family we say (and we actually borrowed this from my way greener cousin and his family) that we are being kind to the Earth. My husband and I try to teach our kids that we are kind to everyone, including the Earth.

There are a LOT of "green" products out there. Some of them more authentically environmentally friendly than others. But some of them, some of them are like little green luxuries to me! I drool over the websites or over product reviews that other people have done online. I think "maybe someone will give me that for Christmas". Because really I could just rewash my plastic baggies rather than buying pretty cloth baggies. Or I could just live with my yucky old Sigg (the kind WITH BPA...thanks) instead of wanting a new schmancy one. Or continue carrying my Dollar Tree canvas bag for a lunch tote rather than a schmancy lunch kit.

But I WANT these other things. So I'm entering a contest for them. I know, I could just stop being cheap or whatever and buy them. But it's also more fun to win them. You can try too if you want. (Though really, if I encourage you to enter does it make me less likely to win??? We'll pretend I didn't have that selfish thought lol.) And because I have to for an entry, I'll also link you to this website. But really it's a cool website anyway and I'm secretly now cyber-stalking the blog of the woman who started it just today!

No comments:

Post a Comment